Poo *TMI ALERT!*

Posted by Mandy at 6:54 AM

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My status message on FB yesterday was something to the effect of changing diapers for a living makes you obsessed with poo(as well as very open about it). Something unrelated is preventing me from sleeping this morning(more on that after it's resolution) and I slowly came to a realization: I have always been obsessed with poo. I thought that it was my job. I think I was wrong. I wonder if there is something wrong with me...... See, here it is; as a child I would paint with my doodies, simply removing my diaper and digging in. I had many a wall to wash up in my youth. As we(read: me and my siblings) got older, we did something that may have been even worse, we fed our dukes to the dog(OMG OMG OMG I can NOT believe I did that!). Eventually my obsession subsided in to charting (in my head) all the different types of deuces that I dropped. Had I ever had an eating disorder, I'd guarantee that it'd be the poop weighing kind. When I got IBS, things got worse for me. The symptoms, and subsequent search for it, made my obsession grow. At one point there was a collection process that I will not describe here! I am now completely unable to drop some kiddies off with out checking them before flushing. Not grabbing them out of there or anything, just looking, making sure everything is a-ok! I think I may have a serious problem. I have to stop with the diapers!

0 comments: