This Week in Assholics Anonymous

Posted by Mandy at 8:27 AM

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I suppose because of the places that I frequent, I encounter a lot of dillholes. I live in a community that is comprised of about 80% upper class. It's poop, because they are mostly full of themselves, and tend not to pay attention to the people around them. Unfortunately, even the middle to lower class people behave in this way, more than likely as a type of defense for the over powering arrogance that oozes from the typical Oakville-ite. I went to pick up Josh the other day, for his lunch. I followed a car in to the lot, which stopped in the middle of the lot, while one passenger got out, moved his car, and the first car entered the spot which was vacated. The second car then pulled in to the middle of the parking lot, and the two men continued to have a chat.

All the while I am sitting patiently, waiting for them to move so that I may park in the visitors parking. I couldn't believe that they would continue their conversation with me sitting right there, obviously wanting to get by, as my car is still running, and I'm not parked, I am in fact blocking the cars that ARE parked. The man standing outside the car is an executive at Josh's place of work, a man who typically thinks little of others, and mostly of himself. It's a sad day when you can't even be bothered to pull your car off to the side of the drive way, in order to allow other cars to get by. I give these two first prize for dickish move of the week!

0 comments: