Friday, February 25, 2005 : Too Nice?

Posted by Mandy at 7:27 AM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Someone recently told me, that I am far too nice. Too nice for my own good she said. Too Nice. I never thought i'd hear those words, coming from someone else. I'd always thought myself to be selfish, but then, that may just be an inclination driven home by my circumstances. What does it mean when the person you are with doesn't see YOU. Doesn't see the things you do for them. Doesn't see who you really are? What does it mean, when I expect something, from someone who expects nothing from me? Is that just a...ploy? to keep me here? What are you doing? Is it that you love me, or are YOU afraid to be alone? Do you know, deep down inside, that you wouldn't be able to do it? That you need me. that you could not survive without me. Is that why you make me stay, using guilt and suggestion?*unfinished*

0 comments: