Thursday, May 29, 2003

Posted by Mandy at 4:59 PM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dear Munkey, I love you with all my heart. Remembering things I once knew has made me realize that there is only one person in my whole life that loves me the way I always hoped for. Thank you.

Remember long days past
remembering the scents and sights
remembering the feelings
left far behind
I remember you,
and what you said to me,
and i think about it now,
and it makes me sad
to know that i put more value
on what was once ours
than you ever did
and i realize my luck
to have found it twice
and love the one i do
all the more for it.
Someone who loves me
for exactly who i am
someone who never
wants me to change
someone who takes
everything i say
at face value, and at my word
and doesn't listen to whispers,
sent to rip apart
the one thing i have
the one thing i give
the one thing i want
the love we live.

0 comments: