Tuesday, April 03, 2007 : Walking with a bear.

Posted by Mandy at 7:34 AM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

One day I went walking
Through the woods by my house
On my way out I saw you
And thought, whats that about.


I walked in the shade
The sun peeking through
I thought of all that I'd had
And missed very few.

I must have lost my mind
There under the trees,
Cause I thought about the time
When I lost your heartkeys

Somedays I'll miss you
Most days I don't, though.
But on the days that I miss you
My heart is filled with sorrow.

Live is very short,
and entirely too precious
for the things that have been said
to continue to part us.

I can not apologize
For what I did not do
But I will apologize
For what I did to you.

They said you grow up,
and lose that fear
They must have been lying
because I feel it here.

One day I will forgive
One day I will be free
One day the sky will clear
One day I'll forgive me.

0 comments: