Sunday, March 07, 2004

Posted by Mandy at 7:12 AM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I think I should keep a log. Of all the times we fight. Then we can go back and check every time, to make sure we are even. First, it's your turn, then mine, then you again, maybe twice in a row. Why is it always like this. Why can't we go a week without hating eachother? Is it because that's what is really happening? Slowly we are learning to hate each other more. Until eventually there is nothing left but this hollow shell of what we used to be? Every day i sit here and feel the blackness seeping over me. I know that this is my fault. I know that I did this to us. That is something that i can handle. What i can't take is you holding me here and making everything worse. Holding me here and making this shadow take over slowly, ruining what could have been. and what never was. We could have been friends. it's getting to late for that.
We could have stayed friends. Its way to late for that. I accept my part in this ruination. Will you accept yours? Will you fix what is wrong? Will you make it right?

0 comments: