Thursday, September 20, 2007 : Damn it!

Posted by Mandy at 7:39 AM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This has been the week of ALL weeks. I have gotten in trouble at work, for other peoples issues three times. I have dealt with immaturity, 3 long delays due to car accidents, an attempted coup and the ever present concern for my poor rear tire, who is leaking badly. Today, in a brief glimmer of hope, I enjoy a small personal victory, in that I found out someone actually HAD my back! Then, as I'm enjoying a lovely evening with my intended, there comes a knock. It was my super, telling me that my car had been broken in to. My satellite radio is gone, but nothing else was taken. My cell phone's location remains unclear. This kind soul was generous tonight. A neighbour's truck was trashed inside, and his satellite radio was taken as well. How very odd. I wonder if these geniuses realize that satellite radios have this thing on it called an ESN number. So the second that I called Sirius to suspend my service, that radio became useless, and also something to tie the criminal to the crime. I love where I live. Everyone is sooooooo smart. SMRT.

0 comments: