Thursday, September 27, 2007: Good Bye Comet/Deathnut

Posted by Mandy at 7:41 AM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008


Last night was the last drive in the Comet, which was very fitting, as it was only Toad and I, the original cruise-ers. I shall miss the Comet. It was a zippy little car that allowed me to drive like a race-car driver, and still conserve on gas. Being such a small car, I was always able to "fit" myself in to any spot that came along. It was great in the winter, and got us many a time to the hill, with enough space for snowboards and all. With an average of 700km to a 45 litre tank this was a great car, which I would recommend to anyone who isn't planning on having a family just yet. That is the only downfall of my Comet. An infant seat will NOT fit in the back of a two door. I can't make the same claim for the 4 door, as it may be larger. All in all I have been very pleased with the performance of my first vehicle. I will miss you a great deal, my little Comet. You were a car to remember.

0 comments: