Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Posted by Mandy at 4:17 PM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We will be heading out to my Aunt-in-law's tonight, hopefully we won't stay too long as I was unwise and mixed wine and vodka in my belly yesterday. Boy that did not work out at all! I can't wait to have all these familial obligations over with so that I can crawl in to my bed and stay there for three days. Yes, I said three, no there is no reason, except that's about how tired I feel. 72 hours dead. Then Christmas will be over, and more sadly, the anticipation.

Anticipation is the food of life. The moment will come and pass quickly, as though it never was, but you will always remember waiting for the moment, the excitement bubbling up as it draws closer, the giddy feelings that you get which make you feel childish and happy at the same time. Make the most of anticipation, because the moment isn't what life is about. It's about the time that leads up to each moment.

0 comments: