Thursday, April 01, 2004: Girls... And Boys

Posted by Mandy at 7:16 AM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It never ceases to amaze me how guys are permanently retarded when it comes to thin girls. Thin girls with nice boobs. All they need to do is take a few snap shots, post them, and let the idiocy begin. WOW she is so AWESOME cause she can flash shit :O Maybe i'm just bitter because I'm not thin like that. But that belies the fact that I don't want to be thin like that. Cause i think it's gross. *shrug* Some days it makes me very sad to see this. Some days, I think of someone i know who is just like that. Someone who, though they claim to be confident, shows thier self conciousness every day when posting new half naked photos. Half the naked girls on here have no face shots. Thats very telling. I have a body to show off, and i know it's hot, but if you don't like my face i will be crushed. *sigh* If they don't like you for who you are... isn't it a little bit cheap in the end? doesn't it leave you feeling empty and alone? I did me. once. And i will never forget it. and i will never be that person again. Ahhh nobody ever reads this shit anyway. *rambles to self for a few more minutes*

0 comments: