Friday, March 26, 2004

Posted by Mandy at 7:14 AM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I can only love you for as long as you let me
I can only hold you for as long as you need me
I can only be there, as long and you want me.

Tell me what this is about
Tell me all the secret doubt
Tell me the truth inside this lie

I know you didn't think
these things were serious
I know you didn't think
we could ever get this far
I know it surprises you
cause it surprises me too
I've been afraid to tell you this
the thing that breaks us apart
the thing the hides within
We can only go on lying to ourselves
for a little bit longer

Time lead me to love,
Love lead me to you.



........But i have to ask you
who is better punished
who would deserve it more
because eventually one will be
And to ask me to punish myself,
for eternity, is all too much
too much for love to ask.
Too much, for love to say yes.

0 comments: