Monday, December 31, 2007

Posted by Mandy at 4:20 PM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Most days I don't mind being a girl. Having enormous bazongas along with being moderately attractive have entitled me to a lot of things that a boy cannot get. Simply by asking, I got a total stranger to come to my office and install some blinds. No dude could pull that off. That being said, there are a few things that bug me about being a girl. The most obvious being that of pms and monthlies, which no girl enjoys. What's more in the background is my absolute loathing for people who think they can walk all over me because I am a girl. Sometimes, being blonde factors in to that as well. Today I was almost run off the road by an asshole in a beemer. I watched him, in my rear view mirror, come out from behind me about 4 cars back, then try to cut me off so that he could make a right hand turn. This, my friends, did not happen. It took a lot of honking, swearing and generally looking like I was a crazy person, as well as a talented use of my gas pedal to ensure that he did not force his way in, and force was what he tried to do. These things do not happen to me when I have my 6' 1/2" 260lbs fiance in the car with me, which leads me to believe that it is simply because I am a girl, people think they can do this shit to me. Well, this time he didn't, and when he followed me at an extremely close distance in an attempt at intimidation, I merely waved my sandwich at him, and then my middle finger. What I suppose I am trying to get at here is that judging a person based on how they look, or their sex, is more likely to get you hurt than any thing else. You don't have any clue what the personality of that girl is, and this girl, my friends, never loses a game a chicken.

0 comments: