Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Posted by Mandy at 4:57 PM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

In the confusion i see you
you're there just as i am
but you are different
you fit in completely
but stand out enough
for me to find you
The one who is in my dreams
the one who is the ONLY one
who understands
even though you don't understand.
no one can understand
there is too much there
and an eternity you don't have
i love you anyway
no matter what
for you are everything and nothing
you are my keeper
and my holder
i am your captive
yet I am free to go
I would leave
but a spell is set
unintentional and unrequited love
are the most painful, and yet
the best for you to learn and try not to repeat
it is your nature
you must repeat it
so you are doomed to the destitute
of loving one and yet loving all
and loving without end
I am love and you are my object
you hold me captive without attempting to
understand and that is why i love you.

0 comments: