Wednesday, September 05, 2007: The Stupids

Posted by Mandy at 7:37 AM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I have a staff member who just yelled out


"OMG I THOUGHT HER NAME WAS SARAH. WHAT IS IT? ZAHRA?!?! WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT?"

Now, for reference, Zahra(another teacher) is in the next room, which shares a moveable fabric wall with the room in which my painfully rude staff member was yelling. Should I go slap her? Should I tell her that she has offended not only my sensibilities, but probably Zahra as well? This is a teacher of very small children. Should she not have basic manners? Should her attitude not be pleasant? Should she not use manners at all times? YES SHE SHOULD!!! This is one of the most basic principals in the history of the world. Do Unto Others: right? I would like to ask her what she would do, should some of the things that escape her gob happen to come at her from someone else. I’ll bet my last dollar that she would be the first up in arms if anyone were to be rude to her. In fact, she seems to have trouble in all her dealings with me, because I am (sometimes unfortunately) very very blunt, as well as brutally honest. What I think, she knows. What I think isn’t very good right now. I’m not sure how long it will be before I have a new teacher. Hopefully, she will settle down, but I have the feeling that this type of personality and mine are not going to meld into a beautiful spinning gear. Poor rude little girl. It must be hard, to not realize what a bitch you actually are.

0 comments: