Tuesday, December 16, 2003 : Angel on Highrise (Aaron's Song)

Posted by Mandy at 3:50 PM

Monday, January 21, 2008

Angel on Highrise


looking up to see
nothing
seeing you is like seeing heaven
come down here, its only fair

*chorus*
*you keep me going
though you're never there
and I keep showing
more then I should bare
I know your secrets
you tell me your lies
you've caught me in you're net
My Angel on Highrise*

Contaminated mind
to close to me this time
the relief that you give me
is forbidden beauty
temporary and kind
you leave me hurting and blind

(Chorus)

It's solo with you
and separate together
you've only one mind
but its faster then ever
There's only one way
to get through to you
One of us is gonna pay
and I've a feeling it's not you

(Chorus)

Angel on Highrise
Angel, Angel
Solo for you
My Angel... Angel

0 comments: