Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Posted by Mandy at 4:51 PM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

With the move i've been busy and have had no time to think. I'm sorry. I'll try to be better at this. I'm not good at much. I'm not driven, except by anger. make me mad and I'll do ANYTHING to get back at you. Maybe I should let things go. not very buddhist of me. *shrug* well Im learning. As a summary i am awestruck because i finally got to see Matt Good play live. i woulda shit myself had the thought not been so gross! ha. He is amazing. True to his album and so AMAZING! there are no other words. Think of your absolute FAVOURITE band. Imagine never getting to see them no matter how many times you try to go. then imagine getting there. I almost puked from the excitement. I will remember April 12 2003 for the rest of my life. a defining moment. have yourself a GREAT day.

0 comments: