Thursday, December 20, 2007: Mr. Anderson: Attacked!!!

Posted by Mandy at 4:13 PM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mr. Anderson was violently assaulted today when a Maroon Dodge Stratus left the Canadian Tire parking lot, attempting to turn in to the passing lane, in which Mr. Anderson and I were traveling. The jewel of the entire episode was the reaction of the driver, who leaped from her car and screamed at me "DIDN'T YOU SEE ME COMING?!?!" Thats right folks, it's my fault that she decided to make an illegal turn in front moving traffic at a speed of 60 km/h. Then she left the scene. Never called in a hit-and-run before. New things people, try new things! All I can say is thank you, thank you for making me call the police, as now I do not have to pay a cent for your stupidity. Huzzah for being smart. SMRT!!! Mr. Anderson is not gravely injured. Just a scrape. That's called great driving skills!! Thanks Dad, for teaching me so well.

Photobucket

0 comments: