Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Posted by Mandy at 4:49 PM

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Each day contains a gift. To see that gift you have to open your eyes. I saw someone today that i haven't seen in almost 5 years. It made me realize that even tho the two of us were never close, i really missed him when he was gone. I see now the LOSS of time I've had. I wish i could go back, but i can't. So I'll have to hope that "And I'll be Calling" really meant I'll call, and not why the hell did you give me your number crazy?!?! I knew him only about 6 months... and never very well, but seeing him made my heart happy. it's nice to feel that way. I've been elated all day. Can you imagine. 10 minutes in my past and I'm ecstatic. man. I'm a fuckin nerd. In a small way i wish he wouldn't call...... so i don't dissapoint. again. God I love people too much. I'm an idiot

0 comments: